Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Favourite Map and Why?
Just say your favourite map in UD and why

THIS MESSAGE IS TOO SHORT END ME PLS
Late Happy Halloween

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Elk Mills
I like Centralia, does this mean inexistant UD maps too? If not, it would be Bethany Beach. Scenic realistic resorts.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(09-07-2019, 12:48 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: I like Centralia, does this mean inexistant UD maps too? If not, it would be Bethany Beach. Scenic realistic resorts.

Centralia doesn't count due that it was never released. B.Beach counts for that 1 day in 2017.
Late Happy Halloween

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Elk Mills
Kent Island would be also, Chesapeake Bay Bridge hype!
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
Westover
Because its the best place to grind.
40k+ Miles In-Game | Divo and F5 Owner | roblox premium owner
I hate Westover, the noob population. I'd put it at the bottom of my favorites list. Grind in Kent Island, or something.

Yeah Kent is probably better for grinding just because there's no interruption from too many noobs.
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
My favourite is Delancy Gorge because it has the only challenging road in the entire game
Probably either Odessa or Westover. Odessa just because it has a nice layout that's not too spread out like Delancy Gorge yet not compact like Newark, Currituck, or Monroe. Westover Islands because it's the biggest without being too spread out. Also, I like racing from South Beach to Nomtauk in I-76.
Fontana Dam, because of the dams, the terrain and the trees are amazing, it's also really fun to drive up the mountains with trucks