Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Law vs Evaders
Hey guys, FlyinScotsman, back again with another post on the forums. Undecided I'm sorry I hadn't been very active on the UD Forums. I've taken a break in developing my brand new game after a few days.  Cool I've also been playing Mad City to grind cash and XP since I was behind, but I did buy the Buzzard.   Big Grin

What has been happening to my game, The Law vs Evaders?  Huh

No issues or things stopped from my developing. It's just that, I'm wanting to get a tutorial on making robberies, and more. There weren't any though which made me sad. I've done the small Bank, but I really want more tutorials on how to make more than 1 bank. 

Are you quitting the development in your game?  Huh

No, I will not quit my development in my game because the game is still waiting to get developed. I always Heart this game in my heart. This was my biggest dream game ever for me. Since I was influenced by ROBLOX a lot, I wanted to develop a game. 

Thank you very much for my following people who have replied to me and giving me ideas for my game.

-MatauPlays 
-Poxism Squared (Mostly for giving me the most ideas, even though he asked me a lot of questions, which gave me pressure)
-LancerForums
I'm gonna be making the Travel Roads Universe. Coming soon!!! Big Grin

SHEESH. I'M A BAD DRIVER.  Dodgy
I want to see how your game progress looks.
[Image: 37m1fu.jpg]
(09-09-2019, 05:25 PM)LancerFourms Wrote: I want to see how your game progress looks.

Soon. Right now, progress is still kinda low. But if progress keeps moving, I'll give you many photos.

What is going on behind that wall? 
Thinked It looks tall and nobody can't see it. Coming soon to The Law vs. Evaders.  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Uh oh, Looks like the Wall didn't stay that long, ?and whatever was behind that wall is destroyed. A few pieces of the wall remained there. ?  
There is also a suspicious rock on the land. Even something has been painted on the ground. ? ??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Thank you very much for my following people who have replied to me and giving me ideas for my game.

-MatauPlays 
-Poxism Squared (Mostly for giving me the most ideas, even though he asked me a lot of questions, which gave me pressure)
-LancerForums"

thinkies

Hmmmm no problem but rip Poxism.

Check for viruses that cause lag in your game.
From Toronto
I wish I could learn how to make games, I've got many plans in my mind...
-MatauPlays
(09-10-2019, 11:50 AM)FlyinScotsman Wrote: Uh oh, Looks like the Wall didn't stay that long, ?and whatever was behind that wall is destroyed. A few pieces of the wall remained there. ?  
There is also a suspicious rock on the land. Even something has been painted on the ground. ? ??

What is the concept of this game? I have zero clue on what the image is showing
roblox dev person i guess

michigan cool Kool
minus the trashy roads
(09-13-2019, 10:35 PM)TramHammer Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 11:50 AM)FlyinScotsman Wrote: Uh oh, Looks like the Wall didn't stay that long, ?and whatever was behind that wall is destroyed. A few pieces of the wall remained there. ?  

What is the concept of this game? I have zero clue on what the image is showing

It's something that I was trying to do, but it didn't work out well. This game is more of a cops and robbers GTA 5 type game.

If you wondering about the city in the The Law vs Evaders. THE CITY HAS NOT BEEN MADE FOR MANY REASONS.

1. The city layout

2. City Tunnels

3. City Buildings (Made out of blocks)

4. Putting in decoration and robberies.