Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
23 days on ban appeal and no response
Ok, so I dont know how long this takes for mods to read ban appeals, but 23 days of waiting is ridiculous. I understand the mods are busy and I'm appealing a perm ban appeal. But I waited 30 days to send one in.

Thanks for reading
-gabeisgabe
If you wouldn't have gotten banned, you wouldn't be in this predicament. The staff all either have jobs or school or college and are handling a large playerbase + the Discord server.

Quit complaining and acting entitled to a response - we do NOT have to offer chances to get unbanned to ANYONE. It is no one else's fault but your own that you ended up banned, so you are not entitled to be unbanned or even entitled to have a chance at appealing it. It is a privilege we extend to those and you are quickly headed down a path to a point where you will have this privilege revoked and not get unbanned. Heed this as your last warning, as I've seen you post one of these before. I have no problem making your ban non-negotiable and it would be a lot simpler than attempting to figure out whether you are being sincere or not, whether you are lying, and all the other little things involved with trying to read into an appeal and determine if a player deserves another chance. The way you are acting right now, making these types of threads, definitely says a lot and definitely is taken into consideration when decisions are made.

As I said before, take this as your last warning.

-Tyler
Moderation Supervisor
-Tyler, UD Moderation Supervisor Twitter: @Mister_Freakout
Ex-Tire Technician, LRSC Police Officer Training Program Graduate
To add on to this, I glanced at your ban records and you out of all people should be the LAST person complaining about it, as it definitely isn't clean.
-Tyler, UD Moderation Supervisor Twitter: @Mister_Freakout
Ex-Tire Technician, LRSC Police Officer Training Program Graduate