Poll: When do you think UD: Fontana Dam is gonna release
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
End of October 2019
61.54%
8 61.54%
November 2019
30.77%
4 30.77%
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Prediction release on UD: Fontana Dam
So as we all know UD: Fontana Dam is almost complete. The whole map is completed, but all it needs is the minimap and the official release date. Now what is the release date going to be though, that's the question. I've figured some things out. 

If you remember last year, UD: Monroe was released on Thanksgiving Day of November 2018 with the 9 new cars. What I believe is, probably this game will be released on November 2019 with the Vehicle Update Phase 1. 

When the minimap was completed for UD: Monroe on October 2, 2018, everybody was hyped up for Monroe. The minimap for UD: Fontana dam could possibly land in the middle or end of October 2019 which I'm thinking it could be. 

Does anybody remember the tweet in November 2018 where index said that UD: Fontana Dam would release on November 12, 2018. Well here is one thing, it could possibly land on that date and be made for the official release.

Fun Fact: UDU Map developers who make game maps, take about 1 year or more depending on the developer of how much making progress on the game. 

For now, index15 doesn't have the game's official release date. This is a prediction of when UD: Fontana Dam releases. Also, to be honest, index plans for the game's release date on his own.
Universe Builder for the Canrolinas Driving Universe. Cool

Username: Moonlight9798

I mean, hate to break it to you but index literally says everywhere that UD: Fontana Dam has no real date of release. It'll probably come out when it comes out.

[Image: Sh5T4Tn.png]
Miles: 3,000+
XP Level: Close to hitting 100
(10-01-2019, 07:30 PM)FlyinScotsman Wrote: Does anybody remember the tweet in November 2018 where index said that UD: Fontana Dam would release on November 12, 2018. Well here is one thing, it could possibly land on that date and be made for the official release.

I never said that.
[Image: hD4gF80.png]
(10-01-2019, 07:30 PM)FlyinScotsman Wrote: So as we all know UD: Fontana Dam is almost complete. The whole map is completed, but all it needs is the minimap and the official release date. Now what is the release date going to be though, that's the question. I've figured some things out. 

If you remember last year, UD: Monroe was released on Thanksgiving Day of November 2018 with the 9 new cars. What I believe is, probably this game will be released on November 2019 with the Vehicle Update Phase 1. 

When the minimap was completed for UD: Monroe on October 2, 2018, everybody was hyped up for Monroe. The minimap for UD: Fontana dam could possibly land in the middle or end of October 2019 which I'm thinking it could be. 

Does anybody remember the tweet in November 2018 where index said that UD: Fontana Dam would release on November 12, 2018. Well here is one thing, it could possibly land on that date and be made for the official release.

Fun Fact: UDU Map developers who make game maps, take about 1 year or more depending on the developer of how much making progress on the game. 

For now, index15 doesn't have the game's official release date. This is a prediction of when UD: Fontana Dam releases. Also, to be honest, index plans for the game's release date on his own.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is why you don't trust the UD unofficial wiki.
Roadgeek and partial avgeek 

Mainly a fan of sedans both luxury and not.