Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Canrolinas Universe
CU: Rock Hill, South Carolina 
https://web.roblox.com/games/3764878269/...h-Carolina
Cars and Roleplay
Hey this is the first game I’m making and the Second game with MatauPlays that’s right!! I’m now partnering with MatauPlays we need help if anybody could send help, we have received feedback, but we need help with scripting and other stuff too. SEND HELP!!
— ——- ————
This a game where you are supposed to play with friends and roleplay 
Remember it is not quite done yet....  Huh
Undecided
Kingtoday_617
SEND HELP!
Wednesday October 2, 2019
Kingtoday_617
The Canrolinas Developer & Co-Owner 2019

I do want to add that we also have partnered up with FlyinScotsman and the Travel Roads Universe!
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
I've decided to join the Canrolinas Driving Universe since I want to help people with less experience and now since they got better, I was proud to see them improve. After the map update on Hawekburys, Ontario, it was game-changing which made me feel proud to help people
Universe Builder for the Canrolinas Driving Universe. Cool

Username: Moonlight9798

(10-03-2019, 06:53 PM)FlyinScotsman Wrote: I've decided to join the Canrolinas Driving Universe since I want to help people with less experience and now since they got better, I was proud to see them improve. After the map update on Hawekburys, Ontario, it was game-changing which made me feel proud to help people

Thanks a lot FlyinScotsman. You will recieve your rank tomorrow, on October the 4th. Welcome and thank you for joining!
From Toronto
(10-03-2019, 07:54 PM)MatauPlays Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 06:53 PM)FlyinScotsman Wrote: I've decided to join the Canrolinas Driving Universe since I want to help people with less experience and now since they got better, I was proud to see them improve. After the map update on Hawekburys, Ontario, it was game-changing which made me feel proud to help people

Thanks a lot FlyinScotsman. You will recieve your rank tomorrow, on October the 4th. Welcome and thank you for joining!

No problem
Universe Builder for the Canrolinas Driving Universe. Cool

Username: Moonlight9798

You cant post games on the forums that are unplayable. You should work on this game a little more before posting it.
*UD Fan since 2016.

*Independent ROBLOX Developer.

*I like Tame Impala.

*International Driving Universe builder.

Dude, I haven’t had a issue with not being able to play but ok?
Kingtoday_617
The Canrolinas Developer & Co-Owner 2019

(10-04-2019, 06:15 PM)rocko6alex Wrote: You cant post games on the forums that are unplayable. You should work on this game a little more before posting it.

He is working on it, don't you worry. He just has the link up here so people can come back to it when it's ready.
From Toronto
I realized that I have literally eaten my words when I defended Poxism against the idea of fillers. My game now has a filler due to a real life sign that I am using in Hawkesbury. The sign points to Highway 17 to Rockland, which is not included in either Hawkesbury's map or the next map to the northwest, Bytown/Glouchester.
From Toronto