Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why do people not know the place names?
I get angry when I see someone who just kills the places names.

Once, I was driving a bus, doing the US 40 Loop in UD: Westover Islands.
I picked up someone at Westover. They told me they were going to Kingston.
Kingston.
Kingston.
KINGSTON.
I used common sense, and knew that they were going to Kensington, but that is just an absolute pickerdoodle. Check the mini map! It's there!

Multiple people I've seen have spelt Tallassee as Tallahassee. There is even a sign saying Index15 will legitimately go to Tallahassee to nuke it, so there is no confusion. It makes me angry considering I'm one of those special few that have memorised the entire UD: Fontana Dam map. I do understand that the map isn't finished, but if I spawn in a BETA TESTING game for the first time, I immediately check where I spawn, by reading the sign that says "You are in Bradsville" etc.

[Image: Sh5T4Tn.png]
Miles: 3,000+
XP Level: Close to hitting 100
(10-03-2019, 03:04 AM)BradTheHalcyon Wrote: I get angry when I see someone who just kills the places names.

Once, I was driving a bus, doing the US 40 Loop in UD: Westover Islands.
I picked up someone at Westover. They told me they were going to Kingston.
Kingston.
Kingston.
KINGSTON.
I used common sense, and knew that they were going to Kensington, but that is just an absolute pickerdoodle. Check the mini map! It's there!

Multiple people I've seen have spelt Tallassee as Tallahassee. There is even a sign saying Index15 will legitimately go to Tallahassee to nuke it, so there is no confusion. It makes me angry considering I'm one of those special few that have memorised the entire UD: Fontana Dam map. I do understand that the map isn't finished, but if I spawn in a BETA TESTING game for the first time, I immediately check where I spawn, by reading the sign that says "You are in Bradsville" etc.
Lots of people uaed ro call Newark ''New Yorj''
Honestly, not even bad. Newark, NJ is across the river to NYC. However, Newark, DE is a real place too, by Wilmington, DE and Philadelphia, PA. Newark and New York, sound very similar. Still don't know how you can get that wrong however, Newark is the literal name of the UD game!

I don't think this is an incredible mistake, but I don't like when people call Nomtauk ''New York''.
Also Kensington, I don't know why a lot of people misspell kinsington
Spain the best Nation in the World.

Elk Mills!!

Ultimate Driving Miles: 5k

Sometimes they are just to lazy to write Westover or Kensington and it bothers me to I wish they could just shut up

Kingtoday_617
Game Developer and Designer
SEND HELP
Kingtoday_617
The Canrolinas Developer & Co-Owner 2019
https://web.roblox.com/games/3764878269/...h-Carolina

(10-03-2019, 04:28 PM)Kingtoday_617 Wrote: Sometimes they are just to lazy to write Westover or Kensington and it bothers me to I wish they could just shut up

Kingtoday_617
SEND HELP
 I understand a small misspell like Maybe forgeting the last Letter or somethin', that sometimes happens. But for the people that say ''Kinsingtin''... Yeah no that's no excuse.
Spain the best Nation in the World.

Elk Mills!!

Ultimate Driving Miles: 5k

(10-03-2019, 05:01 PM)SuperYoshi_13 Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 04:28 PM)Kingtoday_617 Wrote: Sometimes they are just to lazy to write Westover or Kensington and it bothers me to I wish they could just shut up

Kingtoday_617
SEND HELP
 I understand a small misspell like Maybe forgeting the last Letter or somethin', that sometimes happens. But for the people that say ''Kinsingtin''... Yeah no that's no excuse.

Yeah people who do that are just trying to be funny
Kingtoday_617
The Canrolinas Developer & Co-Owner 2019
https://web.roblox.com/games/3764878269/...h-Carolina

I believe some town names get blocked by Roblocxczzxxzcxcxzxkcz when used with other words. I remember Bordenville is censored, as well as Odessa if you put it in a sentence with lots of words, and it assumes you might be trying to say a bad word with those letters.
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
people just say "West," "Ken," "Wood," "SB," "PS/Palm" how lazy

honestly, I don't really care if anyone misspells the word.
Roadgeek and partial avgeek 

Mainly a fan of sedans both luxury and not.