Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another new game! (Canrolinas Driving Universe)
Hello! I have published yet another game! Based on "popular" vote on my discord at https://discord.gg/EbadagJ , I started out the first of the Hwy 34 Odyssey, North Glengarry.

Here's the link
https://www.roblox.com/games/4087403442

I'm planning on building an artificial freeway around a fictional town as well as small towns on the outskirts of the map.
I need a name for the freeway, which will form a semi-circle around North Glengarry.
I also need more members to provide feedback, helpers to assist in development, or developers who are willing to join the team.
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
I am willing to assist in creating maps for your "team." The roads are pretty poorly built, and you shouldn't use so many free models. And it also looks like you don't have the necessary plugins to create places with speed and aesthetics. And, you should stop scraping games every two days and making two threads about it on the UD forums, its almost spam at this point.
*UD Fan since 2016.

*Independent ROBLOX Developer.

*I like Tame Impala.

*International Driving Universe builder.

(10-12-2019, 02:01 PM)rocko6alex Wrote: I am willing to assist in creating maps for your "team." The roads are pretty poorly built, and you shouldn't use so many free models. And it also looks like you don't have the necessary plugins to create places with speed and aesthetics. And, you should stop scraping games every two days and making two threads about it on the UD forums, its almost spam at this point.

Not really spam, if you don’t like it
Kingtoday_617
The International Driving Universe Developer & Co-Owner 2019
https://web.roblox.com/games/3764878269/...h-Carolina

(10-12-2019, 02:01 PM)rocko6alex Wrote: I am willing to assist in creating maps for your "team." The roads are pretty poorly built, and you shouldn't use so many free models. And it also looks like you don't have the necessary plugins to create places with speed and aesthetics. And, you should stop scraping games every two days and making two threads about it on the UD forums, its almost spam at this point.

Most likely because nobody is willing to teach me or tell me.
From Toronto
(10-13-2019, 05:21 PM)MatauPlays Wrote:

Most likely because nobody is willing to teach me or tell me.

I'm willing to teach you how to use plugins and how to build a decent game, aswell as just help you build in general.
*UD Fan since 2016.

*Independent ROBLOX Developer.

*I like Tame Impala.

*International Driving Universe builder.

(10-13-2019, 06:19 PM)rocko6alex Wrote: I'm willing to teach you how to use plugins and how to build a decent game, aswell as just help you build in general.

Thanks for your help, I really need it. Join the discord with the link above. If you don’t have discord, how may I contact you?
From Toronto