Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't freaking UDU players like a realistic person.
I'm getting tired of people who don't keep playing as a real game even though roleplaying is optional. For example, Police, all they do is, go in your vehicle, FINE YOU or if you have a high bounty and ARREST YOU. Police don't even get any attention in the game, like when I speed past them, they just ignore whatever I'm doing.
Universe Builder for the Canrolinas Driving Universe. Cool

Username: Moonlight9798

I remember once I got pulled over because I didn't put my turning signals when I wasn't even going to make a turn... Also while that traffic stop somebody was going super fast (like Sonic speed) and the cop didn't do anything and kept telling me that ''To turn my turning signals''
Spain the best Nation in the World.

Elk Mills!!

Ultimate Driving Miles: 5k

The reason I don't chase a lot people speeding by me is because they don't have enough bounty to get even fined. I'm not gonna waste my time chasing someone if I can't punish them in the first place.
(10-12-2019, 04:43 PM)FlyinScotsman Wrote: I'm getting tired of people who don't keep playing as a real game even though roleplaying is optional. For example, Police, all they do is, go in your vehicle, FINE YOU or if you have a high bounty and ARREST YOU. Police don't even get any attention in the game, like when I speed past them, they just ignore whatever I'm doing.

If the police can arrest you, it wasn't unfair. The game is working  perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong. If you have a high bounty, the police will try to arrest you as fast as they can because that is what the game tells them to do.

I do not see any issue. Please elaborate.
Every player who becomes the police somehow doesn't know how to chat because they never use it and they never RP.

[Image: Sh5T4Tn.png]
Miles: 3,000+
XP Level: Close to hitting 100