Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A minor suggestion regarding the hospitals
Whenever you are in a hospital it sometimes takes up to several minutes until you are fully healed, wich in my opinion is kinda pointless and annoying. I think the hospital should heal a lot faster so you don't get bored from standing around when you're supposed to drive around in cars.
I don't feel like this is a real problem. The only way that damage can occur is as a cop and as a firefighter. But there might be some updates to hospitals in the Firefighter/EMT update.
It's cold in Canada.

This is why I play video games.
(10-20-2019, 10:36 AM)NXT Wrote: I don't feel like this is a real problem.
Totally agreed
The Universe is HUGE, Why don't we just... explore it?

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Elk Mills 

This is not going anywhere 
(10-20-2019, 10:36 AM)NXT Wrote: I don't feel like this is a real problem. The only way that damage can occur is as a cop and as a firefighter. But there might be some updates to hospitals in the Firefighter/EMT update.

Anyone can get hurt if you stand in a fire, but yeah I kinda agree, the hospitals serve no point but to heal.

[Image: Sh5T4Tn.png]
Miles Driven: 3,000+
XP Level: Close to hitting 100.
Has anyone here actually read my thread? I was simply suggesting to decrease the time you need to get fully healed because it's pointless and boring to sit around in the hospital for minutes, but you guys seem to be talking over something entirely different.
(10-22-2019, 05:13 PM)Starskiller233 Wrote: Has anyone here actually read my thread? I was simply suggesting to decrease the time you need to get fully healed because it's pointless and boring to sit around in the hospital for minutes, but you guys seem to be talking over something entirely different.

I said it's not a problem, that's your answer.
It's cold in Canada.

This is why I play video games.