Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the new plans for New Charlestown?
So, as we may all know, UD: New Charlestown is being developed. Salemville is almost done with its road system. terrain. The flagship city, New Charlestown is still in progress, and when I first saw this, if you fall under the map, there are actually some buildings from other UDU games. There is the Jofre Hotel, Monroe courthouse, and other buildings. It's kinda obvious to see these buildings in New Charlestown though. The ramps that lead into New Charlestown is looking pretty good, I think it needs the supports though. 

Cities that need to be worked on,

-Downtown New Charlestown (not completely done)
-Port Charlestown (Still in progress)
-North Charlestown(Needs the airport and other stuff)

Here is one more question: If you have most of New Charlestown done, will you make it free for a week? I would rather enjoy that more, than having to play for one day. I'm just so hooked into the game.
(11-06-2019, 12:08 PM)FlyinScotsman Wrote: So, as we may all know, UD: New Charlestown is being developed. Salemville is almost done with its road system. terrain. The flagship city, New Charlestown is still in progress, and when I first saw this, if you fall under the map, there are actually some buildings from other UDU games. There is the Jofre Hotel, Monroe courthouse, and other buildings. It's kinda obvious to see these buildings in New Charlestown though. The ramps that lead into New Charlestown is looking pretty good, I think it needs the supports though. 

Here is one more question: If you have most of New Charlestown done, will you make it free for a week? I would rather enjoy that more, than having to play for one day. I'm just so hooked into the game.

North Charlestown will no longer be in the game, as I do not have space for it anymore. The airport will be put into another game most likely as I want to make it much larger. Downtown is very much in development and I even have plans to kind of renovate what I've done already as it's been kind of a mess developing it. I'm looking to downsize it a bit, and make it much more of a spread out layout as opposed to the current high-density in one area. 

If progress goes well, I'm looking to do a free week sometime around Christmas. I can't guarantee this though.
(11-07-2019, 09:16 PM)Jake Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 12:08 PM)FlyinScotsman Wrote: So, as we may all know, UD: New Charlestown is being developed. Salemville is almost done with its road system. terrain. The flagship city, New Charlestown is still in progress, and when I first saw this, if you fall under the map, there are actually some buildings from other UDU games. There is the Jofre Hotel, Monroe courthouse, and other buildings. It's kinda obvious to see these buildings in New Charlestown though. The ramps that lead into New Charlestown is looking pretty good, I think it needs the supports though. 

North Charlestown will no longer be in the game, as I do not have space for it anymore. The airport will be put into another game most likely as I want to make it much larger. Downtown is very much in development and I even have plans to kind of renovate what I've done already as it's been kind of a mess developing it. I'm looking to downsize it a bit, and make it much more of a spread out layout as opposed to the current high-density in one area. 

If progress goes well, I'm looking to do a free week sometime around Christmas. I can't guarantee this though.

So is that a big F for North Charlestown and the airport.
[Image: 1000?cb=20191101162841]

(11-08-2019, 11:23 AM)FlyinScotsman Wrote: So is that a big F for
Hey! I've seen that before!
The Universe is HUGE, Why don't we just... explore it?

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Elk Mills 

This is not going anywhere 
(11-08-2019, 11:23 AM)FlyinScotsman Wrote:

so will there still be tall skyscrapers in the downtown?
Roadgeek and partial avgeek 

Mainly a fan of sedans both luxury and not.
(11-09-2019, 01:49 PM)sameerrahman75 Wrote:

Yes, but it will not be as dense. I'm looking at cities like Providence, Portland (Maine), New Haven for inspiration.
(11-09-2019, 01:54 PM)Jake Wrote:

Yes, but it will not be as dense. I'm looking at cities like Providence, Portland (Maine), New Haven for inspiration.
hartford etc..    Looks good to me
Roadgeek and partial avgeek 

Mainly a fan of sedans both luxury and not.
(11-09-2019, 01:54 PM)Jake Wrote:

So if the game takes place on Connecticut... Is New Charlestown the largest city of that state?
The Universe is HUGE, Why don't we just... explore it?

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Elk Mills 

This is not going anywhere