Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear FlyinScotsman:
To FlyinScotsman for his YouTube Channel William Tran:
I have some Ideas You could probably make

Types of UD Players
1) Grinder on the I-76
A person who will spend a whole hour, to grind miles and money on the I-76 between South Beach and Nomtauk.
2) Westover Islands noobs
Noobs to the UD who think that Westover Islands is the only game and that it is so cool because of grinding and racers.
3) Non-RP Police Frenzy in Westover
Police Cops who arrest you instantly without SAYING A FREAKING WORD claim their free real estate in Westover.
4) Car Fanatics
Those Car Fanatic guys who talk about sports cars and classic cars and spam the chat about types of rims and OK WE GET IT U LIKE CARS
(map and sign fanatics where u at?)
5) Westover Central Intersection Burnout Fanatic
The corner of Chestnut Road and US 40 Coastal Highway, by Westover's Gas Station is notoriously famous for Burnouters!
6) Lone Wolf (Paid Access Games Fanatic)
That one guy that exotically goes to paid access games in the 25% of being actually finished instead of core games.
7) Racers for XPers
The lot who spend a whole hour doing races between Westover and Palm Shores for quick XP earnings.
8) Actual different people
Those people who do not like l'westover and play games like l'delancy and l'monroe

Types of Bad UD Players
1) Westover Non-RP Cops
2) Annoyingly-chase-you-and-bump-their-car-into-yours-dumbass
3) Burnout Blocker
4) Traffic Blocker (trucks n stuff)
5) When you drive regularly and this guy going like 300mph rams into/past you and sends your car flying and getting stuck on a building or place hidden from the map

[Image: Sh5T4Tn.png]
Miles Driven: 3,000+
XP Level: Close to hitting 100.
(11-06-2019, 04:13 PM)BradTheHalcyon Wrote: 5) When you drive regularly and this guy going like 300mph rams into/past you and sends your car flying and getting stuck on a building or place hidden from the map
Actually I have a sort of related history to this, and the best part is that even tho I was at a red light,he stopped (he almost crashed on me)and he called me an idiot, now he didn't pass for some reason and then when its green, he literally honks at me just when it gets green. and this continued until I got out of Fort Landing when he just ran away.
The Universe is HUGE, Why don't we just... explore it?

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Elk Mills 

This is not going anywhere