Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Threads do You Normally Avoid on the Forum?
Some Questions about "Poxism" by Goat__Man, the account I am appealing for. It's obvious why I'm not posting on this one.
The thread about how Poxism needs to stop creating alts by unknown. I think it may have been deleted, actually.
Any threads that mention Poxism in general.
(11-12-2019, 06:17 PM)PleaseStopDeletingMyBanAppeal (Banned) Wrote: Some Questions about "Poxism" by Goat__Man, the account I am appealing for. It's obvious why I'm not posting on this one.
The thread about how Poxism needs to stop creating alts by unknown. I think it may have been deleted, actually.
Any threads that mention Poxism in general.

I might agree.
[Image: 37m1fu.jpg]
I avoid stuff that just doesn’t make sense to me, I mean it’s got to make sense before you reply.
Kingtoday_617
The International Driving Universe Developer & Co-Owner 2019
https://web.roblox.com/games/3764878269/...h-Carolina

(11-12-2019, 06:17 PM)PleaseStopDeletingMyBanAppeal Wrote: The thread about how Poxism needs to stop creating alts by unknown.
Well that thread is mine. Also I usually try to avoid any thopic I really don't have information on. Because I don't want to sound like an absolute idiot, also I usually avoided the time traveling threads of Poxism, I didn't really care. Also I want to avoid any bug related thopic. I also avoid the fan contect section, Idk why but I feel like I have no place to comment there. And finally I try as much as possible to not talk about ''future UD games'', except Newark and B.Beach. I feel like talking about something that isn't on the near future is not really the best idea, mainly because we still don't have enough information to talk about games like: Masonsville, Harriston (Maybe?) or Alan Island.
Elk Mills 4ever

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

I wish the Fake Item Box was still a Mario Kart Item

I can be cringe sometimes...