Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people RP like this on UD
So today I was playing Monroe, just driving around. But then this guy DMs me saying ''can I be your son?'', I replied with a simple ''no''. Then he started saying that I should be RPing with him because ''UD is mostly a RP game'', At that point I just decided to tell him that UD wasn't a RP game and that he couldn't force me into his stupid as hell RP, then 2 minutes later I left. Now I don't know why the hell this happens, but some RPers try to do a Family RP. I find this very cringey since well... it is, even tho I've seen even worse RPers on UD, but this is one of the most annoying and cringe RPs that sometimes happens in UD, and this only doesn't apply to UD tho, this applies for multiple other games.
The Universe is HUGE, Why don't we just... explore it?

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Elk Mills 

This is not going anywhere 
I'm not encouraging it, nor am I not encouraging it, but roleplayers are to be expected in a game where people can buy houses and cars. Happens in every single game I play that involves houses and cars. You just can't avoid people like this.
(11-22-2019, 10:40 PM)JerryWasARaceCarDriver Wrote:  but roleplayers are to be expected in a game where people can buy houses and cars. Happens in every single game I play that involves houses and cars. You just can't avoid people like this.
1- Yes that's true. RPers usually go to this type of games, specially if it involves houses. Cars are sort of secundary, but still yeah I understand that Houses + Cars means that RPers will come to the game
2- Also correct, unless you block them. Because literally that's the only way to get away from an annoying RPer

Elk Mills 

(11-23-2019, 06:58 AM)SuperYoshi_13 Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 10:40 PM)JerryWasARaceCarDriver Wrote:  but roleplayers are to be expected in a game where people can buy houses and cars. Happens in every single game I play that involves houses and cars. You just can't avoid people like this.
1- Yes that's true. RPers usually go to this type of games, specially if it involves houses. Cars are sort of secundary, but still yeah I understand that Houses + Cars means that RPers will come to the game
2- Also correct, unless you block them. Because literally that's the only way to get away from an annoying RPer

I mean like people can’t force into doing stuff you don’t wanna do, I found a rper like this in Currituck.
Kingtoday_617
The International Driving Universe Developer & Co-Owner 2019
https://web.roblox.com/games/3764878269/...h-Carolina

I found one on Odessa and this girl seemed that she didn't care about the cars, and mostly about the house and the family. I still can't believe I saw this boy who assumably was a child due to the horrendous spelling, who agreed to live with this girl in Cape Ann, the beach resort town.

[Image: Sh5T4Tn.png]
Miles Driven: 3,000+
XP Level: Close to hitting 100.
(11-24-2019, 03:16 PM)BradTheHalcyon Wrote: I found one on Odessa and this girl seemed that she didn't care about the cars, and mostly about the house and the family. I still can't believe I saw this boy who assumably was a child due to the horrendous spelling, who agreed to live with this girl in Cape Ann, the beach resort town.
most people that do this are under 13 at least so tbh I don't blame the kids if they want to have a fake family, even tho I feel like this is like this is quite similar to ODing tbh.

(11-24-2019, 03:16 PM)BradTheHalcyon Wrote: I found one on Odessa and this girl seemed that she didn't care about the cars, and mostly about the house and the family. I still can't believe I saw this boy who assumably was a child due to the horrendous spelling, who agreed to live with this girl in Cape Ann, the beach resort town.
Also most people like this have HORRIBLE grammar, like seriously sometimes you don't even know what they are trying to say. And usually when you critize their grammar. They usually say ''idc'' or don't even respond to that.

Elk Mills