Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Spin-off idea
People love racing in UD, so why not make a spin-off game centered around racing?

My vision for the game would be basically the same concept as Ultimate Driving, except on a race track. You take a race car, and do laps around the track to make money. But that gets boring after a while. My vision for features would be hosted races, where people create a race server and the top finishers get X amount of money, hosted drift trials, where the person who scores the most amount of points wins, and the top finishers also get X amount of money, and hosted time attack, which is basically a competition to see who can get the fastest time. To keep things fair in hosted, cars should be put into classes depending on how fast they are, and the host should be able to restrict what car class is allowed in the race server. Or, the host can be able to not restrict anything and people can race whatever they want in the hosted session. Or, people can run official races with cars in the same class as theirs to keep things fair.

That entire paragraph is probably incomplete as it's late where I live and I drank 2 monster energy drinks before making this, but would this be a good idea? What do you guys think of a UD game centered around motorsports?
Damn, you have a good idea. I reckon, that the Westover Island loops (US 40 and US 40-BUS) Around Westover, to Palm Shores, to Kensington, to Woodbury, and around the Cape Henlopen roundabout back to Westover.

[Image: Sh5T4Tn.png]
Miles Driven: 3,000+
XP Level: Close to hitting 100.
I believe that Alex once said that UD racing is never going to be a thing.
An Aviation Enthusiast.

definitely NOT harassing walmart customers
(11-29-2019, 03:56 PM)SvImposter Wrote: I believe that Alex once said that UD racing is never going to be a thing.

I believe that it's an idea.
Yes thats good, but have you heard [R E D A C T E D] ?
(11-29-2019, 03:56 PM)SvImposter Wrote: I believe that Alex once said that UD racing is never going to be a thing.

Idea Latin from Idis, meaning 'good plan'
noun

1. 1: a thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action. "recently, the idea of linking pay to performance has caught on"
    2: the aim or purpose. "I took a job with the idea of getting some money together"

[Image: Sh5T4Tn.png]
Miles Driven: 3,000+
XP Level: Close to hitting 100.