Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've seen a lot of people play Westover alot instead of other games.
I've seen a lot of people play Westover mostly. I don't know why they don't play Currituck, Monroe, Odessa, Delancy or other games. 

Westover player count has been going around 500-1k players each day. 

Other games are like around 20-100 players. 

I think because maybe Westover has a grinding route which makes people play more on this game in my opinion. Do you think other games should be played more? If so, why? If not, why?
I don’t even know either, westover doesn’t even have a grinding loop.
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
(12-02-2019, 10:39 PM)MatauPlays Wrote: I don’t even know either, westover doesn’t even have a grinding loop.

Pretty obvious
Westover is the main game of the series, also It's a good place for grinding. However people like me (that obeys basic traffic laws) usually plays Odessa,Monroe,Currituck or DG. Even tho sometimes I play Westover because I'm quite bored of the other games.
The Universe is HUGE, Why don't we just... explore it?

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Elk Mills 

This is not going anywhere 
(12-03-2019, 03:44 PM)SuperYoshi_13 Wrote: Westover is the main game of the series, also It's a good place for grinding. However people like me (that obeys basic traffic laws) usually plays Odessa,Monroe,Currituck or DG. Even tho sometimes I play Westover because I'm quite bored of the other games.

Interesting
[Image: 1000?cb=20191101162841]

(12-02-2019, 06:54 PM)FlyinScotsman Wrote: I've seen a lot of people play Westover mostly. I don't know why they don't play Currituck, Monroe, Odessa, Delancy or other games. 

Westover player count has been going around 500-1k players each day. 

Other games are like around 20-100 players. 

I think because maybe Westover has a grinding route which makes people play more on this game in my opinion. Do you think other games should be played more? If so, why? If not, why?

Westover is the game that gets more attention than the others.

Also, it has I-76, which is a great place to farm XP. Doing Nomtauk to I-76 South Beach solo races gives you about 5000 XP each time including XP from just driving.
its because the UD Noob players stay out there.

I reckon it is very obvious why it gets attention the most and everybody should know why and how so we should end this pointless convo.
I-76

[Image: Sh5T4Tn.png]
Miles Driven: 3,000+
XP Level: Close to hitting 100.
Most the people playing Westover probably don't even know that other UD games exist.
(12-05-2019, 07:51 PM)Starskiller233 Wrote: Most the people playing Westover probably don't even  know that other UD games exist.

Whether you hate or love Starskiller233, he is spitting out truthful facts from his very own mouth.
-BradTheHalcyon, 2019

[Image: Sh5T4Tn.png]
Miles Driven: 3,000+
XP Level: Close to hitting 100.
(12-05-2019, 07:51 PM)Starskiller233 Wrote: Most the people playing Westover probably don't even  know that other UD games exist.
Yes, nothing more to add.
The Universe is HUGE, Why don't we just... explore it?

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Elk Mills 

This is not going anywhere