Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Leader board has changed
Exclamation 
So Roblox has changed the leader board what are your thoughts on the change and do you think TTP should try and find a way to revert back to old leader board?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Miles: 100,000

Money: $69.9 Mil

Current Bounty: 4
(12-11-2019, 08:29 PM)Boggie1999 Wrote: So Roblox has changed the leader board what are your thoughts on the change and do you think TTP should try and find a way to revert back to old leader board?

I think they're testing the leaderboard.
(12-11-2019, 08:39 PM)FlyinScotsman Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 08:29 PM)Boggie1999 Wrote: So Roblox has changed the leader board what are your thoughts on the change and do you think TTP should try and find a way to revert back to old leader board?

I think they're testing the leaderboard.

I don't think the leader board should look like this

I mean, it seems more minimalist, it takes up WAY too much screen space though. I am sure it is possible to change it back the old player list with a script and stuff.
An Aviation Enthusiast.

definitely NOT harassing walmart customers
The new leaderboard puts me off, I preferred the leaderboard which showed more detail rather than the current one.
Life is a game, it is one in which time cannot be paused, so I implore, stop to think of your actions, look and see perhaps you can solve your problems without violence. Because in the end your actions are irreversible

Long live the Commonwealth of Australia.
(12-11-2019, 09:27 PM)SvImposter Wrote: I mean, it seems more minimalist, it takes up WAY too much screen space though. I am sure it is possible to change it back the old player list with a script and stuff.

Someone should let him know on Discord