Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Greetings!

I recently got banned on Roblox Ultimate Driving. The reason I got banned was that I speed hacked. If you unban me I would really appreciate it, and you won't regret it because I won't hack ever again in my life or be disrespectful to players in game, and administrators, of course. My Roblox name is iiHori, Discord name PearTheFear#0798 .
I really want to get unbanned, because i wrote a ban appeal like 5 times already and still didn't accept my ban appeal. I might have some grammar problems, so sorry about that.

Thanks for reading this ban appeal!
(12-17-2019, 10:08 AM)iiHori Wrote: Greetings!

I recently got banned on Roblox Ultimate Driving. The reason I got banned was that I speed hacked. If you unban me I would really appreciate it, and you won't regret it because I won't hack ever again in my life or be disrespectful to players in game, and administrators, of course. My Roblox name is iiHori, Discord name PearTheFear#0798 .
I really want to get unbanned, because i wrote a ban appeal like 5 times already and still didn't accept my ban appeal. I might have some grammar problems, so sorry about that.

I suppose that the ban would be permanent for what you had done.
Roadgeek and partial avgeek 

Mainly a fan of sedans both luxury and not.

sorry man, if you hacked on a UD game,
youre screwed..
Yeet

THATS BAD LIKE REAL BAD DONT HACK OMG
Well hacking isn't the smartest idea... so probably you are not getting unbanned.
Elk Mills 4ever

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

I wish the Fake Item Box was still a Mario Kart Item

I can be cringe sometimes...
This is the wrong place to do this.

https://uduniverse.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=49
An Aviation Enthusiast.

definitely NOT harassing walmart customers
Locking this thread for obvious reasons. Appeal threads may only be sent to this link (https://uduniverse.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=49) after you have read the appeal guidelines.
Ultimate Driving Moderator, Avengers enthusiast. #InBrotherhood

jordan sucks