Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello, I'm syntax_net.
Tongue 
Hey there, I been in the UD forum for ages now but never really thought of joining the forum area, recently I made a decision to join this nice community on here and it is been a kind of nice time. I have not been in the Ud community for many months now due to a permanent ban on the UDs game network for exploiting and I regret my awful actions, I do hope to come back soon and join everyone else back. But for now, I guess I shall wait and see what happens. I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy.
Roblox Builder | Game Designer
Active Roblox/Twitter User

Are you russian? Your username looks Russian. Anyway, welcome to the UD forums!
Elk Mills 4ever

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Yoshi Fan

We learn from our mistakes
(01-06-2020, 02:37 PM)SuperYoshi_13 Wrote: Are you russian? Your username looks Russian. Anyway, welcome to the UD forums!

Yes, I am pretty much Russian although I do come from a country called Latvia. Thank you for welcoming me into the UD's forum community, I am happy to be hear and I am looking forward to more things here. Wink
Roblox Builder | Game Designer
Active Roblox/Twitter User

(01-06-2020, 02:45 PM)Хлебушек Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 02:37 PM)SuperYoshi_13 Wrote: Are you russian? Your username looks Russian. Anyway, welcome to the UD forums!

Yes, I am pretty much Russian although I do come from a country called Latvia. Thank you for welcoming me into the UD's forum community, I am happy to be hear and I am looking forward to more things here. Wink
Oh Latvia, the central country of the baltic countries. Don't worry I'm not an american so I know where your country is located in, I think I just got a lot of people mad with that because most people here are American xD. Anyway. Sure, this is a nice community. You can talk here about stuff of UD and even some off thopic contents. Have a nice night!
Elk Mills 4ever

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Yoshi Fan

We learn from our mistakes
Well, welcome to the forums! It's not very busy here other than the usual people though.
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game