Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is This Forum Dead?
Question 
Before you yell at me, this is simply my opinion. You can express yours too, just don't target me. Seriously, don't.
I have noticed that people have not been posting on this forum that much anymore, especially in the off topic category. There are a few posts here and there, mostly in the general discussion, but I have noticed a lack of posts recently. It has been like this for a while, and I'm starting to suspect that this forum is either dead or dying.
*UD Fan since 2016.

*International Driving Universe builder.

*Tame Impala fan.

*Resident of Mesa, Arizona.
Ever since the discord server was made, more people have been on that instead of here.
>>>"This thread is faulty!"<<< - TaurusReborn
PENNSYLVANIA
LEHIGHVALLEYROADGEEK
(01-15-2020, 09:48 PM)rocko6alex Wrote: Before you yell at me, this is simply my opinion. You can express yours too, just don't target me. Seriously, don't.
I have noticed that people have not been posting on this forum that much anymore, especially in the off topic category. There are a few posts here and there, mostly in the general discussion, but I have noticed a lack of posts recently. It has been like this for a while, and I'm starting to suspect that this forum is either dead or dying.

more people have transferred to discord servers and tend to talk and chat there more
roblox dev person i guess

michigan cool Kool
minus the trashy roads
(01-16-2020, 08:52 AM)TramHammer Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 09:48 PM)rocko6alex Wrote: Before you yell at me, this is simply my opinion. You can express yours too, just don't target me. Seriously, don't.

more people have transferred to discord servers and tend to talk and chat there more

Speaking of the Discord server Is that verification for the Discord server actual trustworthy or is it a way to get your account hacked
Miles: 100,000

Money: $69.9 Mil

Current Bounty: 4
(01-16-2020, 10:12 AM)Boggie1999 Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 08:52 AM)TramHammer Wrote:

Speaking of the Discord server Is that verification for the Discord server actual trustworthy or is it a way to get your account hacked

The Discord verification is completely fine, I have done it many times and my account is fine.
I think the Discord server is okay, but alot of the people there are incredibly toxic and I personally think a couple of the admins are either a little abusive or oversensitive.
*UD Fan since 2016.

*International Driving Universe builder.

*Tame Impala fan.

*Resident of Mesa, Arizona.