Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello!
My name is Adorenu. I'm years old. My RV is in the west section of Bordenville, where all the houses are, and I live by myself. I work as a firefighter, EMT, and law enforcement officer for the Odessa County Fire Department and the Odessa County Sheriff's Department, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the earliest. I don't get arrested for bounty, but I occasionally acquire it from speed cameras.

I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get at least eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a can of Bloxy Cola and doing about one hour of attempting to get my car fuel to save at 100%, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a 3.0, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very normal life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like bountywhores and chase beggars, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with the Ultimate Driving playerbase, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I would lose to everyone.
I write news stuff.

Remember to rate.
Hello, and thank you for the very descriptive stuff.

Lmao "Bountywhores"

[Image: Sh5T4Tn.png]
Miles Driven: 3,000+
XP Level: Close to hitting 100.