Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I guess I forgot to say hi :)
Hi guys,
I guess I just forgot to drop a hi here since I joined UD Forum like almost a month ago, cuz I guess I spent too much time on reporting idiot hackers XD.
But anyways I'm now saying hi here and was more than delightful to be here. I'm from Hong Kong (yes you should probably be very familiar with this place since June of 2019 but I wont talk about the reasons here as you should get it and I don't think UD forum is a right place to talk about it). 
Anyways, I'm very looking forward to meet you guys and have a good experience (whatever that is cuz I cant think of what to replace that now) here. Cheers!
Best, RX2010
Hello there! Enjoy your time here

[Image: Sh5T4Tn.png]
Miles Driven: 3,000+
XP Level: Close to hitting 100.
(03-08-2020, 10:10 PM)RX2010 Wrote: I'm from Hong Kong (yes you should probably be very familiar with this place since June of 2019 but I wont talk about the reasons here as you should get it and I don't think UD forum is a right place to talk about it). 
I have relatives in HK, how paranoid are you with the current situation?

Also, what's your favourite game in UD in terms of map and playerbase?
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
(03-11-2020, 10:23 PM)MatauPlays Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 10:10 PM)RX2010 Wrote: I'm from Hong Kong (yes you should probably be very familiar with this place since June of 2019 but I wont talk about the reasons here as you should get it and I don't think UD forum is a right place to talk about it). 
I have relatives in HK, how paranoid are you with the current situation?

Also, what's your favourite game in UD in terms of map and playerbase?

Oh, well the tense situation of clashes has relieved for a few months now (though to be honest not totally as there were still some extreme abusing power a few days ago in some peaceful assemblies), and now there's coronavirus and everyone's like going wild and seems for them it's the end of the world, so they went extreme and even stole toilet paper rolls (reallly, I was totally amazed by that guy's idiot and dumb action). Don't know should I thank coronavirus or what, cuz my new year holiday got extended to 4 months long.

Right and back to UD, I guess my favorite UD map should be Currituck as it's a very cool map in terms of the buildings and infrastructure. And for Playerbase, I guess it's Westover Islands cuz there are more interactive and friendlier players (hopefully, but I do sometimes run into dumb and rude players that went hostile even I didnt speak to him or her) than other UD maps, as players at other maps are like literally dead or off the keyboard and ignores your existence.