Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
UDU Merch!
As of March 5th, 2016, the UDU has OFFICIAL merch! Be on the lookout to represent your favorite UDU games whether it's a shirt, crew neck, sweatshirt, etc! In order to buy the official merch, you can either buy it through the group itself or buy it from the stores that will be located throughout the universe with the flagship store located in the heart of Burlington. Each store beside the flagship store will feature merch based on the location of the map. For example, the Westover store will have merch only related to Westover. We hope you all enjoy the new merch and look forward to any future ideas you guys have for the clothing!
Jake Wrote:As of March 5th, 2016, the UDU has OFFICIAL merch! Be on the lookout to represent your favorite UDU games whether it's a shirt, crew neck, sweatshirt, etc! In order to buy the official merch, you can either buy it through the group itself or buy it from the stores that will be located throughout the universe with the flagship store located in the heart of Burlington. Each store beside the flagship store will feature merch based on the location of the map. For example, the Westover store will have merch only related to Westover. We hope you all enjoy the new merch and look forward to any future ideas you guys have for the clothing!
Now stores? This just keeps getting better and better!
Wahoo! 8D
yeah great

now sell physical shirts
CTST Wrote:yeah great

now sell physical shirts

How many people would physically wear one of those if we made them?
~ Matt
Chief Implementation Officer | Chief Financial Officer | President of Web Operations
Ultimate Driving
The premier driving experience.
Matt Wrote:
CTST Wrote:yeah great

now sell physical shirts

How many people would physically wear one of those if we made them?
I would.
I don’t play roblox anymore lol Kool Hyperthinking
There's no way I could figuratively wear one, so physically it will have to be!
Automatic transmission is for chumps. Is Central Jersey a thing? GSP: 142B
I would want to get a real life shirt/hoodie on my birthday(in late October).
imma nerd. kk yay Smile

YT Channel : VCheves

Developer of a small driving universe. Yea.
I've started on the location of the future UDU merch store, The Hub at Market Street in Burlington loosely based off of Quincy Market and The Hub at Causeway in Boston in real life. There will be other UDU stores here as well and a possible apartment building (since it's located right on the water) and also an outdoor arena type of area. My goal is to make it a destination to drive too from all the other UDU games and a place to "vacation" at. Expect also in the future, UDU merch stores located throughout the universe in heavily "tourist" areas!

JUST A REMINDER: Since tickets are going away, why not spend your extra on the new merch? Check it out in the group!