Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Roblox is causing problems for the UDU..
As of right now, Studio has not been working for most of us ever since the last update. This means we can't build or really do anything involving our games. Roblox today is down for maintenance, but who knows if they will fix it. I just wanted to make a post in case you guys were noticing the lack of updates. Trust me, I'm on break right now and if I could I would build, but I can't.. We shall see if Roblox will ever fix this.
I'm telling you - any company that refuses to get a BBB accreditation rating just shows they give 0 shits about their consumers. Welcome to corporate America!
~ Matt
Chief Implementation Officer | Chief Financial Officer | President of Web Operations
Ultimate Driving
The premier driving experience.
Jake Wrote:As of right now, Studio has not been working for most of us ever since the last update. This means we can't build or really do anything involving our games. Roblox today is down for maintenance, but who knows if they will fix it. I just wanted to make a post in case you guys were noticing the lack of updates. Trust me, I'm on break right now and if I could I would build, but I can't.. We shall see if Roblox will ever fix this.
Have they even fixed any studio updates properly before?
[img=0x0]https://i.imgflip.com/1cybo2.jpg[/img]
anybody having the retarded model drag problem?
UD: Mississippi is dead, don't ask why.
RockerDOT Wrote:anybody having the retarded model drag problem?

I'm having it. Although, for me it sometimes work and sometimes doesn't.
Offline again. Lol how pathetic...
~ Matt
Chief Implementation Officer | Chief Financial Officer | President of Web Operations
Ultimate Driving
The premier driving experience.
ROBLOX is online now. Smile
Hi. Im Asp.   I'm the owner and founder of MDU!

ROBLOX is offline, The Crew is braking for me and my laptop is broken.

WHAT NEXT?
I don’t play roblox anymore lol Kool Hyperthinking
IT'S FIXED NOW!!!!!!!! Smile TRY ROBLOX STUDIO NOW!!!!. IT'S REALLY FIXED!
Hi. Im Asp.   I'm the owner and founder of MDU!

should we nuke roblox they might get the message then
I don’t play roblox anymore lol Kool Hyperthinking